Picture Stories: A slide show!

I have posted a slide show of soooo many pictures taken throughout the season.  It is quite stunning to see how much the children have matured -- how different their baby faces of late summer look.  The pictures are candid shots, and I try to be unobtrusive with the presence of my camera/phone gadget as the children busy themselves in play and projects.

These are glimpses of our class culture, and for each picture, stories abound.
Let the children narrate to you is they wish to, using the pictures as an expressive invitation to them, rather then something they are "reporting" about.  Read into the pictures yourself, with wonder and keen observation.  Ask questions if you wish to, of them or of me.  I do love to share with each of you, always, the stories and impressions I glean from their work/play together.
I will keep adding to this pool of photos, but not taking away so the adventure will keep growing. Of course I am in so few of these, and invisibly in them all.

Below is the link to the photo's source: my group Picasa Web page. I am providing it so you can have access to downloading or printing any pictures you wish to.  Let me know if you run into any problems trying to do this.  Ok?

ALBUM!!!!

1 comment: